16/07/19

Ma Mère


Imagem relacionada

Imagem relacionada

Emma de Caunes and Louis Garrel in Ma mère (2004)





   I would have preferred doing otherwise. Or living otherwise. But I let myself get overcome by things. Things foreign to me. They settled in. Little by little. They destroyed my hope. They began to rule. You can understand that when I was young this wasn't the life I dreamed of. I didn't dream of this life because I wasn't this person. I was full of joy and energy. You didn't know me, Pierre. As soon as you were born, my youth fell apart. I have the impression that my life today doesn't correspond to my true nature. I have the impression I haven't changed. Still full of joy and energy. But unable to prove it to others. Alone in my joy and energy.


Ma Mère,  Christophe Honoré (2004)


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário